|When you are being massaged:|
- Wear loose-fitting clothing (also applies to socks), preferably made of a natural fabric.
- It is recommended not to use a heavy meal 2 hours before and after the actual treatment. However, you are advised to drink and eat something, so don't come to the massage on an empty stomach.
- Drink a lot of water after the treatment, because water helps to drain the toxins that the body releases during a treatment.
- You are advised not to drink any alcoholic beverages or coffee before and after your appointment.
- Directly after your treatment, it's better not to do any heavy physical exercise or take a sauna.
|When is a massage impossible?|
- in case you have a fever
- in case you have an infectious illness, for example influenza
- in case of exhaustion or a lot of pain
- in case of contagious skin diseases
|When will a part of the body not be massaged?|
- with inflammations
- with injuries
- with vascular diseases, for example varicose veins.
© 2007 - 2023 De Massage Exstress | Development www.plainit.eu